This product is intended for those Kentuckians affected by the Blackjewel mine closures, bankruptcy, and paycheck claw-backs.
- Amount: Amount of paycheck and up to $1,000 additional. Maximum loan amount: $4,000.
- Rate: 6% APR
- Term: No payments due or interest accrued for the first three months and then payments are divided equally over 24 months. (A $3,500 loan would have a monthly payment of $155.12.)
- There are limited funds available. Applications will be considered on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Be 18 years of age
- Provide proof of Blackjewel impact
- Have an active checking account
- Not have an active bankruptcy or foreclosure. Any previous bankruptcy must have been discharged over two years ago.
- Live in Kentucky
Redbud will pull a credit report as part of the approval process.
Approved funds will be disbursed directly to the applicants’ bank accounts. Cash disbursals are not available.
Applications are accepted via email, fax, or in-person.
Use the button below to download the application packet.